Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Boys Are Back In Town

First things first, Mr. Bear and Mr. Bunny have returned! It's a pre-Christmas miracle. I don't know how it happened, but I'm not going to ask questions. I'm just going to be stoked that they are back in my loving arms. They could not have come at a better time. Also in the package was an M&M dispenser. Like small gumball machine but with M&Ms. And my mom sent giant bags of M&Ms so if you get a craving for some, you know where to go. She also sent other candy and a Target giftcard. I hit the mom jackpot. But mostly I'm just happy to have my dudes back.


Now on a completely unrelated topic, I just realized that I do something and I'm wondering if other people do it also...whenever I watch documentary type shows that disturb me I automatically go into "that will never be me" mode. For instance, I am currently watching Hoarders and about 15 minutes into the show I started cleaning my room. It's not messy at all. I had one pair of shoes out in the open and a dress that I wore earlier hung over a chair. But according to these hoarders, that's how it all starts. Just a little clutter here and there, then a little more, then you can't remember if you have carpet or hardwood and you realize that it's been about two years since your saw your pet hamster. THAT WILL NEVER BE ME. I'm not a neat freak by any means (my parents and roommates will back me up on that), but I certainly clean on a regular basis and if you can't see any sliver of the floor that's an issue. Just sayin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment