Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Scarlett Number

In a little less than a month I'll be turning 20. No longer a teenager, but completely insignificant. The majority of my friends here in Austin are older than I am and most of them are already 21 (or will be by the end of the semester). While I am so excited for them, I'm also down in the mouth about it. Because I need to find things to do with other people while those friends go downtown...for the next year. Let me be clear, I'm not looking to go down on 6th and get schwasted.  I'm not a big drinker in the first place and even less so in public places so I'm really not going to go all Coyote Ugly and do a strip tease on the bar at Headhunters. I just want to be able to go places with my friends.

For instance, tonight I have no homework, I feel great and I just want to go out and do something. But all my friends are busy. So my plans consist of doing laundry, going grocery shopping, more laundry and watching a marathon of Jersey Shore (you know I love me some Pauly). I just need to get out of this apartment. I'm going crazy. And not in a United States of Tara kind of crazy, but a watching documentaries about 800 pound women, doing crunches on the floor kind of crazy. Help me!

This is what I need

No comments:

Post a Comment